- Two Brothers Making Portland Waffle Magic Happen!
- Crave The Coast Food Festival – Celebrating the Bounty of The North Oregon Coast
- Doug Fir’s Deviled Eggs Will Enrapture You!
- Portland Meet PieCake! A Brand New Food Cart!
- The Moloaa Mai Tai
- 7 Fantastic Ways You Can Enjoy Reverend Nat’s Tepache!
- What is Tepache?
- Crazy DEEP FRIED Culinary Combinations That Work – Corndogs and Hash Browns, Mozzarella and Cinnamon & Sugar!
- The FOMO Chicken Food Cart!
- Paiku Food Cart Goes Brick and Mortar!
Category Archives: Culinary Event
Crave The Coast Food Festival The first ever Crave The Coast Food Festival is happening Saturday September 29th, 2018 from Noon – 6 PM at the Port of Garibaldi event tent, overlooking Tillamook Bay. More than 20 local producers and exhibitors … Continue reading
The 2018 Oregon Tempranillo Celebration Grand Tasting The Oregon Tempranillo Celebration Grand Tasting is happening on Sunday Jan 21st from 1 PM – 4 PM at the Double Tree Hotel – 1000 Multnomah St, Portland, Oregon. At the Grand Tasting … Continue reading
Kool-Aid Pickle Cocktail Night Presented by Steven Shomler Saturday evening March 25th from 8 PM – Midnight a very special event is happening at Solae’s Lounge — Kool-Aid Pickle Cocktail Night. Solae’s Lounge is located at 1801 NE Alberta St, Portland, … Continue reading
pFriem Family Brewers Dinner at Altabira City Tavern Last week I attended the pFriem Family Brewers Dinner at Altabira City Tavern and I was blown away by how wonderful the experience was. I knew that the beer would be fantastic; … Continue reading
Wine, Blues and More Event – Saturday August 20th at Hood Crest Winery An Afternoon of Wine, Cheese, Charcuterie, Chocolate, Pizza, Pasta, and Blues at Hood Crest Winery! I have put together a very fun event happening this Saturday August … Continue reading