- Crave The Coast Food Festival – Celebrating the Bounty of The North Oregon Coast
- Doug Fir’s Deviled Eggs Will Enrapture You!
- Portland Meet PieCake! A Brand New Food Cart!
- The Moloaa Mai Tai
- 7 Fantastic Ways You Can Enjoy Reverend Nat’s Tepache!
- What is Tepache?
- Crazy DEEP FRIED Culinary Combinations That Work – Corndogs and Hash Browns, Mozzarella and Cinnamon & Sugar!
- The FOMO Chicken Food Cart!
- Paiku Food Cart Goes Brick and Mortar!
- Brewstillery at StormBreaker Brewing – Beer ~ Spirits ~Jucy Lucy Burgers ~ and More!
Category Archives: Upcoming Culinary Event
Oregon Craft Beer Industry Workshop Series The HR Group is offering a fantastic series for those who are work in Oregon craft beer – “Oregon Craft Beer Industry Workshops are designed to promote, educate, and support the people and businesses … Continue reading
Food, Beer, and Wine Writer’s Media Tour at The 2014 Bite Of Oregon! This year the Bite Of Oregon will be offering a special Media Tour for Portland’s Food, Beer, and Wine Writers! This media tour will take place Friday … Continue reading
The Portland Fruit Beer Festival – Saturday June 7th and Sunday June 8th This weekend brings us the 4th annual Portland Fruit Beer Festival. This is the largest fruit beer festival in the US and those of us in Portland … Continue reading
Finnriver Cider Dinner at Harvester Brewing Gastropub – Wednesday May 28th at 6:30 PM. Finnriver Farm and Cidery Finnriver is a wonderful cider maker I first discovered at the Imperial Bottle Shop and Taproom last November. They were doing a … Continue reading
Reverend Nat’s Cinco de Mayo ¡Tepache! Release Party – May 5th 2014 This Monday night May 5th from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM Reverend Nat’s Cider is having a delightful party featuring their *Tepache and the glorious tamales that Tamale … Continue reading