Brannon’s Pub and Brewery is a brand new brewery opening in Beaverton!
Tuesday evening December 9th, at 6 PM Brannon’s Pub and Brewery is hosting an invitation only event for a small number of Food and Beer Writers.
At this event, invited food and beer writers will get to sample some of the food items, check out the beer, and meet Kevin Brannon the Founder, Devin Benware the Brewmaster and Sean Beanblossom the Executive Chef.
If you are a Portland metro based Food or Beer Writer and you would like to attend this special event, please send an email to me at email@example.com and put “Brannon’s Meet and Greet” in the subject line.
Brannon’s is located at 3800 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton OR
Here is a list of the dishes that we will be enjoying!
- Brick Oven Roasted Wings-Beer brined natural wings served with honey sesame and chipotle lime dipping sauce.
- Deep Fried Mac N Cheese Balls-served with chili aioli
- Brannon’s Slider Trio- Water buffalo slider, spit fired chicken slider, and beef slider
- Charcuterie Board: Chef Sean’s charcuterie selections- pickled onions, olives, chèvre,cornichons, focaccia, Brannon’s mustard
- Sausage Pizza- Italian Sausage, our cheese blend herbed ricotta, grated Parmesan, caramelized red onion, oregano
- Veggie Pizza-Our all vegetable pizza with seasonal veggies, roasted garlic and our cheese blend
- BBQ Chx Pizza- spit fired chicken, red onions, cheese blend, smoked Gouda, cilantro and drizzled with our BeerBQ
- Spit fired dry rubbed pork ribs from Marble Farms
In addition to the food that we will be sampling, we will also be enjoying a sampling of some of the beers that are being brewed at Brannon’s! Below is a photo of their December Beer lineup.
Given that Brannon’s is just getting started, the beer we sample at this event will be impacted by what is available on Tuesday the 9th. The plan is for us to sample many of their new beers!
Follow Brannon’s Pub and Brewery –
Website – www.brannonsbrewery.com
Facebook – www.facebook.com/brannons.brewery
Twitter – www.twitter.com/brannonsbrewery
Instagram – www.instagram.com/brannonsbrewery
I am Steven Shomler I write about the great food and the great stories that I come across on my culinary adventures!